Fortnite for iOS is one of the most successful mobile games ever released. From the first 30 days of its rollout to iTunes, it raked over $25 million easily, and that was just the beginning of its profit.
So if you are one of the iPad and iPhone users and you have not installed Fortnite, you are literally missing out on the most exciting game to date. This is true especially for those who use their Apple device for playing games both online and offline. But since Fortnite is an online game, this makes the game a lot more exciting.
What is Fortnite?
For those of you that do not know anything about Fortnite or you just heard it recently, here’s a brief description for you. It is a battle royale that places 100 players on an island at once. On the island, they need to fight each other and make the kill to be the only one left standing.
If you have heard of Counter-Strike, it is similar to that. Only that it uses third person view rather than the First-person view to control the character. The Fortnite for iOS uses Unreal Engine to produce its stunning graphics. Although compared to other battle royale games, the Fortnite looks a bit cartoony. But considering that even kids can play this game, the cartoony-look helps a lot to minimize the violent nature of the game.
What sets apart Fortnite against its competition is that it has that building gameplay where you get to use materials within the game to build anything for defense or offensive purposes. Admittedly, I tried to play the game, and it quite gave me the rush. I almost smashed my gaming mouse in the middle of a shootout. I just realized that this game needs a lot of practice from my end.
Anyway, if this sounds like a game made for you, I encourage you to install the Fortnite for iOS now. Just follow the guide below.
How to Install Fortnite for iOS
Installing the Fortnite for iOS is quite simple. If you have installed apps from iTunes before, this will be just like that. But if you have not done anything like it before, here is how to do it.
- Before we start the Fortnite for iOS installation, we advise that you register an account to Epic Games first. This will make everything a lot easier for you. To do this, go to the Epic Games official website.
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Sign Up” button just under the “Sign In” box.
- On the “Sign Up” page, you can choose to use an existing third-party account from Xbox, PlayStation, Facebook, or Google account. Or perhaps you can just fill up the blank bars and type in your full name and email address.
- Do not forget to tick the box for the “Terms of Service” to affirm your agreement.
- Then click on the “Create Account” button to confirm your registration.
- Now click on your email inbox and look for the Fortnite email. Finalize your registration by clicking on the confirmation link.
- Now on your iPhone or iPad, click on the download button below for the Fortnite game.
- Wait for a few minutes since Fortnite is a huge game. This will take a while depending on your internet speed.
- Once the installation finishes, you should now find the Fortnite app icon on your app list.
- Tap on it to launch the game.
- You will be required to sign in your Epic Games account. Use the email address you registered and wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it. You can now play Fortnite for iOS whether you are using iPhone or iPad.
Fortnite Supported iOS Devices
In case you need to know, these are the iOS devices that Fortnite supports. Obviously, the earlier models will have a less smooth gameplay experience due to some hardware limitations. But if you are using the latest iPhone series like the iPhone XS Max, then you should be good to go. You should be able to play Fortnite for iOS in ultra-graphics settings.
- iPhone 6S or later
- iPhone SE
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro or later
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 2017 or later
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- Phone XR
The Fortnite for iOS is one of the best games added on the iTunes list. The fact that this game is rocking the world by storm is a clear certainty that this game is on the right track.
The best part about the Fortnite for iOS is that it can be played on cross-platform setup. That means you can play against Fortnite on PC, Fortnite on Xbox, and other supported consoles like Fortnite on Nintendo Switch and Fortnite on PS4. So you will not be stuck with your fellow iOS users. You get to play head to head with or against the best on Windows and other platforms.
So, what is your current iOS device? Have you played Fortnite before? How was it? Is it as good as the reviews claimed it to be? Tell us your opinion. We would like to know what you guys think.
For any questions that you might have about today’s topic, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section below. We would be more than happy to answer all your questions as much as we can. And if possible, keep the question straight to the point. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.